2 C Whole wheat pastry flour 1 C Organic white flour 1 TB Baking powder 1 Tsp Cinnamon (optional) 1/8 Tsp Sea salt
1. Sift dry ingredients in a large bowl. Mix liquid ingredients together.
2. Puree tofu in blender with wet ingredients until creamy smooth.
3. Add wet to dry along with grated zucchini, mix gently (don't overmix).
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Oil muffin tin. Bake for 20 minutes.
Note: If batter is dry, add 1/4 C. extra water. Some flours absorb more than others.
* Carrots - 1 C. grated carrots for zucchini
* Blueberries - 1 C. washed berries for zucchini
* Cranberry-Nut - 1-1/2 C. berries, 1/2 C. toasted chopped walnuts for zucchini
* Raisin-Bran - 1/4 C. bran, 1 C. raisins soaked in 3/4 C. orange juice for zucchini.
* Substitute white unbleached flour for cornmeal, or whole wheat flour (Omit water)
* Substitute honey or barley malt for maple syrup (Omit water)
COPYRIGHT © 2010 MARIAN BELL.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Too busy to eat right? Let us cook for you!
We offer delicious organic prepared meals, cooked to perfection every week.
marianbell.com | Marian@marianbell.com | 713.723.1288