Banana Bran Muffins
¾ Cup Unbleached flour
3/4 Cup Whole-wheat flour
½ Cup Bran
2 Tsp Baking powder
½ Tsp Baking soda
1 Tsp Cinnamon
¼ Tsp Sea salt
1. In a metal bowl, whisk flours, baking powder, soda, cinnamon & salt.
2. Stir in the bran.
3. In another bowl, whisk together the tofu and sucanat.
4. Then beat in the banana, oil and vanilla.
5. Stir in the raisins.
6. Add the wet ingredients to the flour mixture,
blending only until flour is thoroughly moistened.
7. Spoon into lightly oiled muffin tins.
8. Bake in oven at 375 degrees for about 15 minutes.
9. Allow to cool several minutes before unmolding.
COPYRIGHT © 2010 MARIAN BELL.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Too busy to eat right? Let us cook for you!
We offer delicious organic prepared meals, cooked to perfection every week.
marianbell.com | Marian@marianbell.com | 713.723.1288
1/8 Slab Tofu
1/4 C Sucanat
1 1/3 C Mashed banana
1/2 C Raisins
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 C Soy milk